Monday, March 29, 2010

Threes

I have noticed threes. I had three paintings sell this last week and I am currently in three treasuries. I don't think I've ever been in three treasuries at once.
    
Here is the Blue Treasury featuring Dreams of Flying.
This one is called Deep Water and it features Water Horse.
And the last is Moody Blues also featuring Dreams of Flying.

I also have three horses, but have decided to re-home one of them. The mustang I got for one of my grand daughters I have been trying to retrain for almost a year. He hadn't been ridden in a while when I got him and tossed his head. I had his teeth floated, changed bits and started him at groundwork like he didn't know anything. He is 16 sweet and beautiful.

In the arena he does great but take him out in the pasture and he falls apart, fights the bit and generally has a temper tantrum. I thought he was buddy sour. He has done better this spring so I had my hopes up. Terra, my other grand daughter rode with me on Missy and Paula came to ride her horse Dolly. We took them all out in the pasture and Flash was terrible. It was a constant fight and riding in little bitty circles to keep him from bolting back into the arena. Missy hadn't been ridden since fall and was perfect, same with Dolly. I fought with him for four hours.
I laid in bed that night and tried to figure out what else I could do with him to make improvements as he had been a pretty decent kid horse in his past. I ultimately decided I didn't want to work with him anymore. He was never gonna be the horse Haily wanted and I need to focus my training on my young paint Miami.

I am going to try to find him a good home and look for another horse for Haily.

No comments:

Post a Comment