Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blue Moon Spirit Horse Painting


Blue Moon

This is the first of my new paintings Blue Moon. It was of course inspired by the awesome blue moon of New Years Eve.


I have taken a full two weeks off from work which is typical for me. I needed it.

The reorganized studio it is so much more functional.

I feel like my creative juices are really flowing and I am coiled up ready to paint. I am looking forward starting back to work today and excited about the new paintings that are dancing around in my head.



It is available for sale here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Charlene! That blue moon was so inspirng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful moon...great inspiration! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Risa, It was a mind-blowing site. :)
    Thanks for following and visiting.

    ReplyDelete