Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chasing Twilight



Chasing Twilight is a 6x6 acrylic on wood panel. It comes framed and ready to hang.
SOLD





It is cold outside! We are getting like many parts of the country usually cold weather. I thought in the fall about getting a heater for my stock tank but decided against it as I can usually take a hammer and break the ice. Not this year. The water is frozen solid.

I am reduced to using a smaller tub and putting water in it several times a day and taking hot water out to mix in the horse’s food and offer them a drink of it. Needless to say I cannot get one locally now but will have one before next winter.

I am thankful as I know the horses are for the nice new barn we have that is large enough for all five of them.

4 comments:

  1. Your work has such depth of spirit Diana - something very special comes through. And your Blue Moon work is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liz. My whole life seems to revolve around horses. I hope don't freeze my fingers off going to feed this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What incredibly beautiful artwork!! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Among The Ruins, I am so glad you found me too. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete