Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Inspector at the Barn

Hay, food giver lady why don't you try using that level?

I have been very preoccupied with trying finish the last bit of stall building before I have to start putting grazing muzzles on the horses. I need to be able to separate them so the pushy mustang doesn't run the mares through the fence when they are all closed up in the barn together.
I have already started Miami on her summer schedule of spending the morning riding and the afternoon in the barn with Missy. So she's been inspecting everything I do. She is particularly interested in her stall.

I want it pink and wth a tv and air conditioner.

And room service.
Today Miami gets the morning off as I attempt to put up a 3/4"  4x8 plywood stall door by myself. It's so bulky and heavy I'm not sure I will be able to do it.


Terra taking a break to brush Missy.

Terra my helper went home and its just as well as the door is too big for her to help with.
Still finding time to do a little painting. This one is The Golden Journey.

4 comments:

  1. Vous avez beaucoup de chance de partager votre temps parmi de si beaux chevaux. Très jolie peinture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martine! I love them and the grankids so much. Thanks for the blog award. I will head over tonight to check the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I am now your 100th follower! hooray! I love your paintings, they are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete