Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moon Madonna Painting-Art of Mother and Child in Acrylic

SOLD

A mother stands holding her child in the moonlight in this petite 5”x5” acrylic painting.

Each stage of a woman’s life can be represented by a phase of the moon. The full moon represents motherhood. The vase on the left represents the sacred vessel of a woman.

Textured and tender in lavender and deep purples. Pale yellow and sienna impart a sense of mystery and the sacred.

Gallery wrap canvas extra deep with the edges painted black This art will arrive ready to hang on a wall or will sit on a shelf or desk.

Rain, rain and more rain
My tepee/swimming pool hasn't had a chance to dry out in two weeks and the rain continues. My Dad said I should have built an ark instead of a tepee. I think he's right.
I went to my Zibbet shop to list this painting and was looking at my stats. Low and behold the tepee painting I listed last week had 231 visitors, 231. Wow, how in the world did that happen? The Internet sure is magical.
This here button is supposed to take you clear to my Zibbet shop.
Ya reckon it will?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting and for the compliment! Good luck with the rain-- hope your tepee dries out soon! The Moon Madonna is lovely-- has a very serene feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Lovely painting. I feel peace looking at her. Wonderful piece. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kenna and thanks for coming by.
    simoart, Your son's work is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete