Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mountain Pass


Spring is in the air in the Ozarks although it is still Febuary. I have been putting eggs in the incubator, readying the garden and hey, starting a blog. We'll see which comes first the chickens or me mastering this blog stuff.
I am ready to start getting more time in on the horses and trails. But for now it is more studio time and more art.
I have just finished a new acrylic diptych called Mountain Pass. It is absolutly alive with color and texture. The red, gold and sienna pop against the blues and black. I just love this painting.
Mountain Pass is 20"x 32". Each gallery wrap canvas is 16"x 20". The original is for sale for $245 plus shipping on etsy, zibbet and artfire. My shop name is lancasterart.
I will add links as soon as I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment