Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Peacock Painting Goes to Set of Burlesque with Cher and Christina Aguilera

I had no idea when I sold Proud Peacock that it was going to Hollywood.
It is a pretty 8x8 glossy and textured bright acrylic painting. I’m not surprised it sold quickly.
Then I got the question. Will I sign a release for it to be on the set of this new movie with CHER? Wow, Cher and Christina Aguilera in the musical Burlesque. I say Of course. Cher is an icon. I am so thrilled. And Christina Aguilera well I’ve heard of her. Am I showing my age here?

Any way feeling all glam and everything this morning I feed all the critters and get on the phone still trying to find someone to haul the pine trees to the sawmill. I need to get this lumber cut for the barn siding. Yeah, I found someone, victory is mine. Now I’m really excited.

Headed to the barn for more construction I think about the many blessings of a beautiful day and the dichotomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment