Monday, November 22, 2010

Lost and Found


To say things have been chaotic around here would be putting it very lightly. The construction is still underway at the barn. I spend alot of the day running after various do dads and what nots for the crew.
Sales have been brisk in my etsy shop and on the website, thank God and all my loyal customers and collectors.
But....
I sold a couple of watercolors. I went to the large drawer where I keep all them.
I found one straight away,
 the other nowhere to be found.
I searched and searched.
I found these three paintings that I had forgot about.
I searched some more.
I find another little stack of watercolors I need to photographh.
And finally just before I go into a full blown panic I find it.

I wonder about myself sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Courage pour vos travaux en cours... Très originales ces aquarelles... Bises

    ReplyDelete